[GEM-dev] framebuffer frustum

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:46:37 CET 2009

cyrille henry wrote:
> hello,
> thanks, that will be usefull.
>
> it look like working ok on linux.
> if there is no objections, i'll commit it in a few days.
>
> Cyrille

sorry for this late reply.
I also tested the code and it is working great.
without that code gemframebuffer is always grabbing a square and not the
aspect ratio of the gemwindow, which makes it difficult to deal with
gemframebuffer.
please commit it into the sourcecode.
btw. did not someone also submit a patch to add a view message? can't
find it in the archives.
thanks,
marius.