[GEM-dev] help files gemgl*

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Mar 23 23:20:31 CET 2009

I am just looking at some of the GEMgl stuff, and noticed there are no
helpfiles for any of them.  It seems that it would be quite useful to
make a help template for these functions, then generate them
automatically, since the objects themselves were auto-generated.  It
would be very nice to have these help patches already generated from
the OpenGL reference, and also included a link, perhaps.

I just committed GLdefine-help.pd as a start.  Any thoughts on that?