[GEM-dev] help files gemgl*

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 21:28:09 CET 2009

I think a general help patch about the GEMgl objects would be nice.
there are some special things people should be aware of, for example
that  you have to add the f for float in many of the objects: like
GEMglVertex3f.
I also think a couple of example patches would be good to have, like how
to bind textures or vertexbuffer objects. otoh I think very few people
ever used GEMgl objects, maybe if people start using them then there
will be automatically some help/example patches?
marius.