[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Feature Requests-2612731 ] glsl_geometry

Matthias Neuenhofer matthias at neuenhofer.de
Thu Mar 26 16:44:24 CET 2009

Hi,
great to get a start.
picked the glsl and glew files from trunk
compiled on mac 10.5.6

in the glew.ccp was the (char*) missing before malloc
   symbolName = (char*)malloc(strlen((const char*)name) + 2);
glew.cpp:83: error: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘char*’

vertex and fragment seems working normal even though -GL: invalid
value- appears in pd window
the glsl_geometry object didn´t post a shaderID

the geometry code needs the glProgramParameteriEXT functions to
declare the shader input and output Primitives types
and the count of vertices this have to set parameter have to set after
creating the program but before linking

matthias