[GEM-dev] anti aliasing with ATI radeon 9600

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Mar 12 11:08:59 CET 2009

Hello,

I have an installation working on MacOSX.4 (PowerPC G5) and an ATI
Radeon 9600. Using FSAA messages  (or [polygon_smooth]) seems not
good for anti aliasing. I have seen old posts on the list
(installation of the new ATI driver and ATI preference panel for
MacOSX), but the result is far than NVidia cards and the FSAA message.
So with this stuff, my text from [text3d] and my line with [curve 2]
are horrible.
Do you know something to resolve this problem ?
Thanx.
++

Jack