[GEM-dev] getting old snapshots

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:00:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

A long time ago there was a page where I could find a lot of precompiled
snapshots of various old versions of GEM.

A shorter but still long time ago they were moved, so I asked in this
list where to find them and IOhannes m zmoelnig kindly pointed me to
http://gem.iem.at/releases/0.91
where I could find what I was looking for.

Now that link isn't valid any more either; first it asks me to log in,
and even after logging in, it says I don't have permissions.

Are such old snapshot still available somewhere else?

I do want to get up to date, but to do that I need to make comparisons
and tests.

Thanks
m.