[GEM-dev] pix_chroma_key RGB values

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Apr 21 19:39:09 CEST 2009

Hey,

I am just figuring out pix_chroma_key right now, and it took me a
while because the RGB values are 0-255, not the Gem standard 0-1.  Any
particular reason for this?  Its not documented in the help patch,
either the why or the fact that it is 0-255.  It be very nice to have
all of Gem use 0-1, especially since it does almost everywhere.

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said, hobbling
away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out another pink-
collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf