[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Feature Requests-2612731 ] glsl_geometry

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Thu Apr 23 15:59:14 CEST 2009

wow,
cooooool!

thanks a lot for fixing that.
i'm sure i'll like the geometry shader.

but for now, i can't compile Gem.
it's certainly obvious, but after svn update, make clean,  ./configure and make, i've got this error :

nusmuk at nusmuk:~/pd/Gem/src$ make
make -C Base
make[1]: entrant dans le répertoire « /home/nusmuk/pd/Gem/src/Base »
g++ -c   @ARCH_FLAGS@ -g -O2 -fPIC -freg-struct-return -O3 -falign-loops=32 -falign-functions=32 -falign-jumps=32 -funroll-loops -ffast-math -mmmx  -I/usr/include/lqt   -I/usr/include/lqt   -I/usr/include/avifile-0.7       -I/usr/include/FTGL -I/usr/include/freetype2   -I..  -I/usr/include/FTGL -I/usr/include/freetype2  GemBase.cpp -o ../Objects/GemBase.o
g++: @ARCH_FLAGS@ : Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
make[1]: *** [GemBase.o] Erreur 1
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/nusmuk/pd/Gem/src/Base »
make: *** [Base] Erreur 2

could you help me fixing that one?

what is the primitive geometry shader you where able to run? thee one i send to the list or an other one?

thanks
Cyrille