[GEM-dev] pix_multiimage .png problem

johann scholz akira.vdc at gmail.com
Tue May 19 03:13:33 CEST 2009

hi again,

got another pix_multiimage problem, which is really weird in my opinion....
i preloaded a series of .tif sequences with pix_multiimage which worked
really fine, but the .tif images are really big so i converted them to
.png(need
something with an alpha channel) and now it doesn't load the sequences
anymore??????? or maybe it does because when i try to delete the images
from my harddisc while pd is open it says"cannot delete cuz used by another
program".

the exact error that happens within pd is it says
error: [pix_multiimage]: selection number too high: 0 (max num is 0)
until 100(it's a 100 pics sequence) when i try to run the anim by a
counter. if i use .tif files in the same patch they are loaded perfectly
so it actually can't be a coding failure?

pd version: pd extended 0.40.3
os: winXP

thx as always for caring....
johann