[GEM-dev] pix_multiimage .png problem 2nd

johann scholz akira.vdc at gmail.com
Wed May 20 01:29:58 CEST 2009

hi again,

very special thx to jack!! your tip with the lzw saving broke
the size of the sequences more than in half......
BUT!!!
it still crashes pd when i try to add another sequence, don't know why?
i now have 11 sequences(about 485 mb) preloaded but want to use up to
20 sequences(about 900 mb)...funny thing is when i look at the task
manager when the patch is open it uses more than 2gb of my memory
already and of my virtual memory, even whith the 11 sequences..don't
understand
it, might be a prob at the preloader...speaking in terms it's loading it to
often? even
though in the pd output it loads it just one time...i just don't get it!

i attached the patch(+ 2 subpatches---videoset is the preloader), but not
the sequences beacause they are obviously tooooo big, to this email,
perhaps someone finds an optimization!!!

thx again
johann

ps: the .png didn't work so i stick to the .tif format

pd version: pd extended 0.40.3
os: winxp