[GEM-dev] pix_video / firewire / osX

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Thu May 28 01:23:21 CEST 2009

This problem for a DV cam is new to me.  I have beat the living shit out of
that code for years with no problem.  Quicktime has gone seriously downhill
the past few years for no reason other than the Cocoa guys can't program to
save their lives.  File a bug with Apple, address it to Peter Graffagnino
and tell him to get his group's shit together.