[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-2779564 ] pix_chroma_key uses RGB values from 0-255, not 0-1

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 2 16:07:08 CEST 2009

Bugs item #2779564, was opened at 2009-04-23 16:39
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by zmoelnig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=507079&aid=2779564&group_id=64325

not just the latest update.
Category: Pixes (pix_ objects)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
For whatever reason, [pix_chroma_key] uses RGB values between 0 and 255 rather than 0 and 1 like the rest of Gem.

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/gem-dev/2009-04/003952.html

Date: 2009-06-02 16:07

Message:
then it will be interpreted as a normalized value. this shouldn't be a big
problem, as in practice a range of 1/256 is rather small and a value of
1/256 is rather dark.

note that _all_ 3 values have to be <= 1 in order to interpreted as
normalized values.

anyhow: Gem now spits out a warning when using non-normalized values

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)