[GEM-dev] [PD] bug in gemlist object?

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Thu Jun 4 19:59:54 CEST 2009

hello,

1st, i'll send the patch back to the mailling list, since i always forget to reply to all...
on an other mail, you say that this patch is working without crashing on your setup.
good.

you don't have to be embarrassed : it's ok to ask, specially since it's not obvious.

the "route float" remove message send when starting and stoping rendering.
(you can print what come from out the route float and notice that it match something when sending 0 or 1 to gemwin).

What append is that this 0 / 1 message are send to the gemlist 1st, when it has no valid gemlist to send. gemlist should be protected against this problem but may did not check when create, destroy, create.

i don't remember : did the lastest pd/gem version did also solve the problem?

Cyrille