[GEM-dev] problem to play movies at normal speed with GEM objects

Jack jack at rybn.org
Mon Aug 10 00:48:01 CEST 2009

Hello,

I encounter a problem to play movies at normal speed with [pix_film] and
[pix_movie]. I tried with a .mov (photo JPEG) and a .avi movies. During
the movie play, sometimes the movies go fast, sometimes they go slowly.
I use the message [auto 1( to start the movies or the second inlet with
a counter but still have the problem !?
So i think i have something wrong with Pd (or Ubuntu) and not GEM.
For information, all is ok to play these movies with VLC.
Can you help me to configure something wrong on my computer ? :) Thanx a
lot !

Here my configuration :
Pd version 0.41.4-extended
GEM: ver: 0.92.CVS