[GEM-dev] problem to play movies at normal speed with GEM objects

Jack jack at rybn.org
Mon Aug 10 12:55:48 CEST 2009

The behavior of [pix_film] is not the same on Macosx and on Ubuntu.
What is described in the help file seems to work only for Linux OS.
I am a newbie on Ubuntu, that's why i am a little surprised to have a
different behavior between the two OS. And, if i'm right, the movie
doesn't play each frame on MacOSX and it play in loop when you click on
[auto 1(.
However, you are right on Linux ;) I have tested and see that the frame
started at 25 and go down to 7 !
So my question is : how to have a approximate 'constant' frame rate ?
(to send a bang to [gemhead] with a [metro] changes not at all the
problem).
Thanx.
++

Jack