[GEM-dev] problem to play movies at normal speed with GEM objects

Jack jack at rybn.org
Sat Aug 15 23:05:39 CEST 2009

I have 4 Go of memory but 3 are used.
The movie : .mov (Photo JPEG), 76 Mo
There is nothing else launched and no problem with hard drive.
Ubuntu version 9.04
Linux kernel : 2.6.28-14-generic
Gnome 2.26.1

I have tried to convert my movie with VLC to .mov (M-JPEG) and all works
fine now :) Thanx for your reply Chris.
'M-JPEG' on Linux and 'Photo JPEG' on MacOSX are equivalent ?
++

Jack