[GEM-dev] Base/configGeneric.h.in ?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Oct 15 12:31:11 CEST 2009

IOhannes m zmoelnig a écrit :
> cyrille henry wrote:
>> hello,
>>
>> after a something like :
>
> did you get any warnings/conflicts when running "svn update"?
yep, :
Base/configLinux.h
i removed mine.

>> svn update
>

>> cd src
>> make clean
>
> good
>
>> aclocal
> good
>
>> ./configure
>
> bad.
oups
> you should run "autoconf" as well, in order to regenerate the configure
> script.
> "./autogen.sh" should do all this for you.
ok.
svn update
cd src
make clean
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

compiing look good in the beginning, but stop on the 1st pix object :
make -C Pixes
make[1]: entrant dans le répertoire « /home/nusmuk/pd/Gem/src/Pixes »
In file included from /usr/include/avifile-0.7/avm_stl.h:7,
                 from /usr/include/avifile-0.7/avifile.h:4,
                 from ../Pixes/filmAVIPLAY.h:31,
                 from pix_film.cpp:27:
/usr/include/avifile-0.7/avm_default.h:7:56: error: config.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

./configure --without-avifile  allow me to finish compilling.
but avi use to work...

>> i've got this error : config.status: error: cannot find input file:
>> Base/configGeneric.h.in
>

> all the OS-specific config.h.in files have been dumped in favour of a
> single Base/config.h.in.
>
> i expect less problems on the long run.
ok

thanks