[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-2881529 ] pix_film strange behaivour with frame inlet in OSX

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 19 04:34:58 CEST 2009

Bugs item #2881529, was opened at 2009-10-19 04:34
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by sergi_ll
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=507079&aid=2881529&group_id=64325

not just the latest update.
Category: Pixes (pix_ objects)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

We are using pix_film and pix_video and the frame inlet does not run as expected (except in Linux :D).

In OSX (Gem -> 0.92.1 & the included in pd-extended 0.41.4) we tested both and it seems right when auto message is off. But not when auto is on. And when we change auto message from off to on the video doesn't follow, we have to wait a few time.

In Win (Gem --> 0.91.3) only pix_film has the same problem, but changing auto message from off to on runs well.

I don't use these systems but we tested during a workshop.

I hope it can helps.

salut!

sll