[GEM-dev] [PD] [GEM] pix_external makefile?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Oct 19 05:27:50 CEST 2009

Here's a simple Gem Makefile for pix_opencv:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/branches/by-author/eighthave/pix_opencv_libdir/Makefile?view=log

They are using autoconf now because they want to support different
versions of opencv.  But the above Makefile might be enough for your
needs.

.hc