[GEM-dev] Way to get gemframebuffer back onto main memory for pix_ operations?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Nov 27 20:24:35 CET 2009

Hey Jack,

I realized I forgot to mention the image can't be in the gemwin. That is
I render a bunch of stuff into a framebuffer, and add it to the video,
all without ever sending it to the gemwin.

AFAIK pix_snap will only snap the gemwin, not the gemframebuffer itself?
Or is this wrong?

That is I need to get the texture off the gfx card, back into pix_
domain, *without* using the gemwin to do it.

Thanks for trying!
.b.

Jack wrote:
> Or maybe this ;)
> ++
>
> Jack
>

> Le vendredi 27 novembre 2009 à 11:31 +0100, Jack a écrit :
>> Hello Ben,
>>
>> Is it what you are looking for ?
>> ++
>>
>> Jack
>>

>> Le vendredi 27 novembre 2009 à 02:51 +0000, ben at ekran.org a écrit :
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> I'm rendering data into a framebuffer, but want to be able to pix_add
>>> that texture with a live video input.
>>>
>>> How can I get a gemframebuffer image from texture space into pix_
>>> space???
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> B. Bogart