[GEM-dev] Way to get gemframebuffer back onto main memory for pix_ operations?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Nov 27 20:27:05 CET 2009

Hi Chris,

I figured that may be the only way, to put the video on the gfx card and
do all the analysis as a shader.

This is the best way to go in the long term, but I don't have time to
implement the video analysis as a shader (ie pix_multiblob).

Unless someone already has implemented pix_add and pix_multiblob in a
shader?

Thanks,
b.