[GEM-dev] Way to get gemframebuffer back onto main memory for pix_ operations?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 20:10:50 CET 2009

B. Bogart escribió:
> The image I'm wanting to get from the framebuffer into pix_ domain is
> not, and should never be, rendered to the gemwin.
>
> I think a pix_snap for framebuffers is a useful idea. pix_tex2pix?

Forgive my ignorance, but won't just a [gemframebuffer] and a [pix_snap]
do the trick??

I actually needed to do the same thing as you (apparently) and I got it
by using [gemframebuffer] and a [pìx_snap] "under" it: it snaps what is
under the gemframebuffer, which is never rendered to the gemwin (unless
you intentionally put it onto a rectangle)...

But maybe my "setup" was different from yours and I miss something.....

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com