[GEM-dev] ARToolkit issue on 10.4/Intel

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Dec 4 18:59:46 CET 2009

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> So I installed artoolkit from Fink, and Gem gives this build error,
> which is new to me.  Is it worth trying to get artoolkit support into
> the 0.92 build in the current Pd-extended builds?

actually i don't know.
it is a backport from gem4max and it compiles on linux and w32.
i personally never use it, and the few times i tried i couldn't really
get any output...

but others seem to have had success with it, so of course it would be
nice to have it it on all platforms.

anyhow, for newer versions of Gem (trunk) i have "outsourced" it into
the "extra" objects, which are meant to be addons and compiled separately.

fgmasdr