[GEM-dev] svn update break rectangular texture with shader

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jan 15 22:16:25 CET 2010

In a semi-related note, I'm trying to start gather patches for
automatic regression testing.  Cyrille, is this something that you
could put into a patch that would test whether it worked and [print]
the word SUCCESS if it does?  If so, then such a thing can be run
automatically every night.

We need to do more of this kind of stuff...

.hc