[GEM-dev] svn update break rectangular texture with shader

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jan 15 23:12:04 CET 2010

The idea would be to run these on the build farm machines every night
automatically, so it would be valuable to have, IMHO.

You can have shell access to the build farm machines, if that's
helpful.  The Mac OS X 10.4/Intel machine is a Macbook Pro, so its got
a pretty good graphics card.  The rest are very old.

.hc