[GEM-dev] more problem due to recent gem update

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jan 29 09:58:35 CET 2010

cyrille henry wrote:
> after an other Gem update, i found a problem
> it concern most (all) primitive, and even other object (pix_video by
> example)
>
> when this objets are create after the windows creation, they did not
> really work.
> you have to destroy/create the Gem window in order to see a new primitive.
>
> this cause major problem, i'll have to revert to an older gem version
> until it is fixed...

ouch. fixed now.
the problem was M$ VisualStudio not liking my initialization code thus
resulting in code that did not initialize a state-variable.
it's now initialized explicitely.

any more problems?

> are you trying to implement multiple windows?

yes.
at least i'm trying to get the code in a state where multiple windows
are at least theoretically possible :-)

fgmasdr