[GEM-dev] Growing pix_buffer?

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:35:18 CET 2010

Ben

I don't see how setting a max number to grow to is any different than
allocating N number of frames to begin with.  GEM only grabs memory when you
put an image into a slot the first time or replace one with a different
size.

So you can do [pix_buffer biggie 10000] and only use 500 frames with no
penalty.

Chris