[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Feature Requests-2940286 ] support for GiGE cams

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 31 14:06:50 CEST 2010

Feature Requests item #2940286, was opened at 2010-01-26 16:13
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jordipuig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=507082&aid=2940286&group_id=64325

not just the latest update.
Category: image processing
Group: None

Initial Comment:
support for cameras using the "GigE Vision" (video over gigabit ethernet)

unfortunately it seems like there is no standardized (and free) implementation of GigE Vision.
prosilica offers at least an SDK (for all platforms): http://www.prosilica.com/products/gige_sdk.html

Comment By: JordiPuig (jordipuig)
Date: 2010-03-31 14:06

Message:
Hi IOhannes,

I have one Prosilica with me and I would like to get it working on PD. do
you have any code started? i can test it on Mac and Windows.

Thanks!