[GEM-dev] examples 08 and 09 of 10.glsl

erich eb at randomseed.org
Mon Apr 12 15:05:48 CEST 2010

> do you have "libglew" installed?
> if so, does it help to uninstall it (or disable it with "--without-GLEW")?

deinstalled and recompiled but now success.

> do you have an old Gem lying around that is known to have had hw
> acceleration in these patches? does it still have? (e.g. can we rule out
> that the problem is due to some driver upgrade?)

no i dont have, but i am sure it was a pd-extended out of the box.
also i belief i am pretty sure i have HW acceleration, its is only the
examples 08 and 09 of 10.glsl which are affected. all my other stuff
and also shaders in general are working fine.

erich