[GEM-dev] shipping Gem as libdir

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat May 8 13:57:08 CEST 2010

On Sat, 8 May 2010, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> i don't have a "Desktop" nor a "Documents" folder. instead i organize my
> content by type, so i have a "Directories" and a "Files" folder.

hmm, so, if all regular-files go in the "Files" directory, then, you don't
have much use for any subfolder of the "Directories" directory, isn't it ?

   find ~/Directories -type f -exec mv '{}' ~/Files ';'

then you can remove all the empty directories, because there's nothing in
them.

(I'm not really kidding, I just have no idea how your system works)