[GEM-dev] [pix_video]: how to free the device?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri May 14 20:21:25 CEST 2010

Roman Haefeli escribió:
> Hi all
>
> I couldn't find method to free a device, that is used by [pix_video]. Is
> it really missing or just not documented?

Doesn't a "close" message work? Which operating system are you testing with?
It seems to work here in Windows.

However, I noticed that the 1/0 float message to enable and disable
[pix_video], which works fine for me in Windows, doesn't work and isn't
even recognized in Mac OS (gives a "no method for float" error), so the
same may be true for the "open" and "close" messages... ¿?

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com