[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-3000166 ] lighting with cone and cylinder

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 23 07:25:09 CEST 2010

Bugs item #3000166, was opened at 2010-05-11 16:48
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mariusschebella
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=507079&aid=3000166&group_id=64325

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
hi, even if this is very unlikely, but is it possible that when turning on lighting with cone and cylinder the lighting vector is pointing to the wrong direction? at least it looks as if the light source is coming from the opposite side (compared to other geos like cube or sphere). I am using GEM: ver: 0.92.3, compiled: Mar 15 2010 on mac OSX

Date: 2010-06-23 01:25

Message:
thanks, I don't think it will break too much, if anything at all. (since
nobody noticed till now...)

Comment By: IOhannes m zmlnig (zmoelnig)
Comment By: IOhannes m zmlnig (zmoelnig)
Date: 2010-06-15 05:57

Message:
this fix is quite simple: change the orientation value in cyliner.cpp:62 to
"true"

Comment By: IOhannes m zmlnig (zmoelnig)