[GEM-dev] pd-Tetris ?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 10:59:57 CEST 2010

On 08/23/2010 09:44 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> On 2010-08-23 04:59, Фывапр Олджэвич wrote:
>>

>> Hi !
>>
>> Can anybody help ? We need a PD-based Tetris. Has anyone a patch like this ?
>>

> not really Gem, but only Pd-vanilla:
> http://puredata.info/Members/matteosistisette/

Thank you IOHannes :)
That's a tetris made of toggles, in Pd Vanilla.

> i also seem to remember there is a version by marius...

Yes, it's called bangtris, but the links to the file I can find in the
archives (just type bangtris in google) are broken.

It was made of bangs instead of toggles, and if I remember correctly the
patch was a bit more organized than mine, and the game had more features
(such as score, increasing speed etc) - but mine has music :):)

ciao
m.