[GEM-dev] pd-Tetris ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 23 17:21:10 CEST 2010

On Aug 23, 2010, at 3:44 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> On 2010-08-23 04:59, Фывапр Олджэвич wrote:
>>

>> Hi !
>>
>> Can anybody help ? We need a PD-based Tetris. Has anyone a patch
>> like this ?
>>

> not really Gem, but only Pd-vanilla:
> http://puredata.info/Members/matteosistisette/
>
> i also seem to remember there is a version by marius...

Nice music in Matteo's version, I hadn't seen that one before.  It
would be awesome to have it combined with Marius' version.  I started
an exhibition page on Marius version, but the site won't let me upload
the tarball or zip of the patches.  I attached it.

http://puredata.info/Members/hans/bangtris-by-marius-schebella