[GEM-dev] obj exporter

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Aug 26 17:01:48 CEST 2010

On 2010-08-23 23:37, cyrille henry wrote:
> hello,
>
> at least 2 other peoples are interested with my patch for .obj
> exportation with Gem.
>
> i personally think sharing them on the mailing list is not a good
> solution. i would prefer to put everything on Gem svn, in order to
> include everything on the next gem release.
> so: should i put them on Gem/abstractions,
> Gem/abstractions/obj_exporter/ or somewhere else?

i think it would fit better into the examples/ section.
maybe make a totally separate examples/xx.obj_exporter/ directory

after all, it's not ready for use (if you don't want to limit yourself
to [square]), but rather should show people how this is to be done.

and don't forget your copyright :-)

fgmasdr