[GEM-dev] [ pd-gem-Bugs-3177253 ] pix_crop does not work anymore

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Fri Feb 11 19:31:56 CET 2011

hello,

i update Gem on my main laptop.
i notice a very important performance drop.
rendering multiples primitives (using repeat by example) uses lot's more CPU than it use to.
some of my patch are more than 2 times slower...

i also noticed some crash, but did not have something that i can reproduce.

do you prefers reporting regression on this ML, or on SF bug tracker?

cheers,