[GEM-dev] weirdeness : WAS Re: [ pd-gem-Bugs-3177253 ] pix_crop does not work anymore

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Feb 14 12:06:11 CET 2011

hello

Le 14/02/2011 09:30, IOhannes m zmoelnig a écrit :

>> some of my patch are more than 2 times slower...
>
> darn.
does that mean "this is a huge problem, i put it on top of my priority".
or "oups, we're doomed"
?

>> i also noticed some crash, but did not have something that i can reproduce.
>>
>> do you prefers reporting regression on this ML, or on SF bug tracker?
>>

> i guess this ML is ok.
ok.
it look like the crash get fixed anyway.

is it normal that every pix_blablabla object get instancied as a pix_freeframe object?
(with a "error: GemException: couldn't find 'blablabla'.''")

cheers
Cyrille