[GEM-dev] kinect camera object for Gem

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Feb 18 19:23:07 CET 2011

I don't think there is a driver that'll just give you the video and
the depth.  Its like a video camera with two images per frame: the
normal video frame and the depth frame.  I think the video frame is
totally standard, but from what I hear, the depth frame is a bit of an
odd format.  So right now, I don't think that [pix_video] can output
two frames at the same time.

.hc