[GEM-dev] pix_film inconsistency on out-of-range frames?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 21:08:41 CET 2011

Hi,

If I connect [pix_film] to a white rectangle (via pix_texture), I've
noticed that:
- When I send pix_film a negative or zero frame number, it keeps showing
the last valid frame it showed
- When I send it a frame number greater than the number of frames the
video has, the rectangle is shown solid white (I guess it means pix_film
outputs an empty pix in this case).

I don't know which of the two behaviors is best (I prefer the first one
personally), however I think it should exhibit the same behavior in both
cases... or not?

I just wanted to make sure it is a bug before I file a bug report.