[GEM-dev] videoKINECT plugin for pix_video

Matthias Kronlachner m.kronlachner at student.tugraz.at
Mon Mar 21 20:30:31 CET 2011

you tried it with the latest Gem from svn?

the videoKINECT.so file seems to be not linked against libfreenect.
i could not find where to include this in the configure/make system and
entered it manually in the makefile - this should of course be corrected.
but that cannot be the reason for the "no method for driver".