[GEM-dev] videoKINECT plugin for pix_video

sonia yuditskaya marysghost at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:28:04 CET 2011

Hi Matthias,
if you know how to make a pix_kinect object please do!
It turns out that on mac there is no driver support for cameras in
pix_video, it is all just going through quicktime.

I tried PD-extended's 20110101 to the latest version (sporadically, not each
one :) and the only cameras they would take on my mac was the built in
isight and the logitech 9000 which is incredibly well supported. So there is
the conclusion.

Cheers,
Sofy Yuditskaya
] yuditskaya.com [