[GEM-dev] videoKINECT plugin for pix_video

Matthias Kronlachner m.kronlachner at student.tugraz.at
Tue Mar 22 11:57:01 CET 2011

hey all,

i ported the videoKINECT plugin to a "standalone" Gem object
pix_freenect.
i don't know if it is working under OSX now... its fine in linux

i don't have 2 kinects but it should work with 2 kinects as well.
but still you can just choose between rgb OR depth output and not use
both outputs from one device...

greets,
matthias