[GEM-dev] videoKINECT plugin for pix_video

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Mar 22 14:47:11 CET 2011

Thanks Matthias!  I'm currently trying to build it for Mac OS X now.
Would it be possible to make it build against the version of Gem
that's included in Pd-extended 0.42.5? That's Gem 0.92.3.  Right now,
it depends on the GemConfig.h header, which seems to be recently added.

Attached is my version of your Makefile which includes paths for using
libs from Fink.