[GEM-dev] videoKINECT plugin for pix_video

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Mar 25 16:01:29 CET 2011

On 03/25/2011 02:35 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 20:17 +0100, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>>
>> On 2011-03-22 14:26, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>>
>>> but
>>> right now the plugins stuff is not fully done yet, and people want to
>>
>> how come?
>
> How do I use the videoKINECT plugin on Mac OS X?  The [driver( message
> is not implemented on Mac OS X.

the driver message _is_ implemented on all platforms.
that's the entire idea of the plugin architecture, to get away from
platform constraints.

the _only_ problem right now is the autobuild process, that currently
disables the plugin system on OSX, and instead uses the old fixed system
(hence no "driver" message).

so the prboelm is a trivial one (though it has to be solved).
if you want you could have a try (i currently do not have any spare time)

fgmasd