[GEM-dev] pix_artoolikit is finally working on linux.

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Apr 4 19:37:15 CEST 2011

hello,

after lot's of times to understand the problem, Antoine and me finally realise that artoolkit use RGB image on linux, but pix_opencv provide RGBA image.
He made a working prototype using the code on the svn, and openCV conversion routine.

is there a Gem way to convert RGBA to RGB? (in order to remove openCV dependency)
(this look to be mandatory only on linux)

Here is the code that we are now using...
(makefile should be manually adjusted since we don't know how to deal with autoconf).

cheers
Cyrille