[GEM-dev] gem: Mac OS X Deployment Target < 10.4 is invalid

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Apr 9 16:17:38 CEST 2011

> /usr/include/AvailabilityMacros.h:108:14: warning: #warning Building
> for Intel with Mac OS X Deployment Target < 10.4 is invalid.
> GLStack.cpp:123:3: warning: #warning push/pop texture matrix has to
> be done per texunit

 From the Gem build log on the Gem 10.6 machine, looks like the min
version should be bumped to 10.4 by default.  Or perhaps a better deal
is to remove the -mmacosx-version-min=10.3 and let it use the platform
it is built on as the min version.  That's the default behavior.

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on
terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom