[GEM-dev] trying to access idc1394 camera parameter

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Wed Apr 13 11:21:18 CEST 2011

Hello,

Antoine and I are trying to modify the videoDC1394.cpp file in order to be able to control camera "feature" like gain/shutter etc.
the code is a bit complex and we failed to understand how to correctly implement all set / get and enum property.

So, Iohannes : have you planed to implement this very soon? ;-)
if not, could you explain us a bit how should we proceed?
more specifically, how dc1394 and pix_video communicate?
how does gem::properties works?

thanks a lot
Cyrille