[GEM-dev] how to compile GEM objects pix_colortrack & pix_drum

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 01:11:18 CEST 2011

hi all,

i just had a child and missed this thread completely...

So here it goes,
José Manuel:

To build a drum you only need pix_drum. You don't need pix_colortrack.

I thought these objects were part of the latest GEM binaries, but it
seems they are not compiled by default, so downloading binaries won't
be that helpful right now. could this change?

I understand you're in Windows right? As I don't have a windows
machine I cannot be of help at all.

Is there a tutorial on how to compile gem in windows?
I know Miha had the same problem with pix_mano in windows.

best,

2011/4/26 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>:

> On Apr 26, 2011, at 6:05 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

>> On 2011-04-26 14:58, José Manuel Páez Moncaleano wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey,
>>>
>>> I'm worwing with a ps3 Eye in two projects wich requiere objects that
>>> where
>>> compiled by the author of this projects. This man work with pd and shared
>>> the
>>> patches. What I want to ask you is how can i compiled this two objects