[GEM-dev] trying to access idc1394 camera parameter

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Mon May 16 17:56:31 CEST 2011

hello,

thanks for your properties addition.
We (Antoine and I) finally found the time (and hardware) to test it. it work great.
Thanks to this model, we add features for all dc1394 camera.
we can now control gain / exposure / brightness... if your hardware supports it.

it should work but we only test it on ubuntu linux with a guppy camera.

Antoine and Cyrille