[GEM-dev] pix_coordinate broken?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Sat May 21 20:58:32 CEST 2011

well, things are strange.

everything was working perfectly yesterday.
but  after a Gem update, pix_coordinate was not working.
updating older revision did not help : it was still not working.

looking at pix_coordinate code, i think i found a typo that is responsible for my problem.

line 61 a "set" should be change to "get".
(i just commit this fix).

what i don't understand is why it use to work, and why it's still working for other except me.

Jack, could you try revision 3951 and tell me if pix_coordinate works for you as it use to?

thanks
cyrille